- City\'s So-called \"Independent\" Review of Initiatives Quite Suspect
- Center for Constitutional Rights Weighs in on City\'s Threat of Legal Challenge Against Duly Qualified Initiative
- Washington Law Bars Pre-Election Challenges to Initiative; Call to City Council and Mayor to Preserve Initiative Process
- Open Letter to the Spokane City Council and Mayor Condon From Envision Spokane
- Open Letter to the Mayor and City Council
- Vestal: Mike Fagan reaffirms principle over politics
- Groups hope to place initiatives on city ballot
- Banning GMOs: The New Civil Rights Movement
- Power Play? The quest to rein in Spokane ballot measures.
- Envision the Future
Community rights over corporate rights
It's Time to Pass the Community Bill of Rights
The campaign to pass the Community Bill of Rights this coming November starts now.